ever heard of Horst Leitner ...

Got one getting a build up right now

B

Attachments

• 69420EBD-BBA2-43BE-9FA9-8E1932E10EDF.jpeg
    69420EBD-BBA2-43BE-9FA9-8E1932E10EDF.jpeg
    396.1 KB · Views: 618
Re:

Built a few, they are extremely light full suspension bikes, it a little flexy at the back.

Re: Re:

ishaw":36g5uc9r said:
Built a few, they are extremely light full suspension bikes, it a little flexy at the back.

Coupled with that amp dive on the front :D Ride AMP, and feel your way about the track :LOL:

I'd really like to own a B2 or early B3, I have always thought they were an incredibly simple, elegant and beautifully built thing. Although being that I have also always been, ah, stout, I suspect they're probably not the ideal retro bike for me. Still like to build one, M900 with a Mag, I think.

Met Horst and his son Harry back in 2001/2002 via the automotive industry. We were doing a rear cargo extender for the infamous Subaru Baja made by AMP and came into our tech center for a fitting. The COOL thing was that my mtb at the time was a Fat Chance Ti WITH a carbon F3 and I had it at the office that day out of pure coincidence.

208988733_2c68603af8_c.jpg

Anyway, they were super nice guys

danson67":2u3adfhi said:
Oh yes...we know Horst (not personally, of course) :)

All the best,

Great photo Dan :cool:

Attachments

• file (Large).jpg
    file (Large).jpg
    359 KB · Views: 481
Great photo Dan :cool:
Thanks...
2 of mine (Red/silver B5/F4 and silver/black B4/F3) and 3 belonging to Gerard (Silver/silver B4/F3, Red/Silver B4/F4 and Silver B3/F3) at Mountain Mayhem last year...

All the best,

Back