help to buy a Klein jersey on ebay (need the kit for a race)

Yetidh9

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi fellow people in UK,
Im going to race in a 12h race on my Klein attitude 1990 dolomiti/team usa. We are compting in an all retro team in the otherwise modern field... I would love to have a matching kit for the race. And not there is a jersey with the right color scheme on ebay.co.uk. HOWEVER, the seller seems to have made his mind up that brexit means that we should no longer trade over the channel and that the world stops at Dover. So he wont even ansewer if into dropping it in the post for Denmark.

So im asking: Would any of you fellow riders from UK be able to help me out if i pay you in advance on Paypal? I will be willing to bid up to 80 pounds for it (thats a lot i think... but could be fun to wear it for the race). I will see myself as pretty trusty and have been around here in retrobike for quite some years (see my feedback as seller). I will offcause pay you for the extra cost of shipping it on to Denmark.

EBAY: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6qnn6GljU-/

A pic of my klein (has not been taking any good ones of it yet):
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6qnn6GljU-/

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Can you bid on the jersey?
If you can bid on it I'd be happy for it to be sent to me if you win the auction, and I can send it on to you.

firedfromthecircus":1svpfc3d said:
Can you bid on the jersey?
If you can bid on it I'd be happy for it to be sent to me if you win the auction, and I can send it on to you.

Hi, Thanks for reaching out. Think we got it sorted by a fellow rider.

And BTW: I can neigther bid or pose a question - prettry agressive Brexit stragy he has going on

Yetidh9":bz31j1vb said:
And BTW: I can neigther bid or pose a question - prettry agressive Brexit stragy he has going on

Not to turn this into a political thread, but sadly that is the state of mind of some folk these days! :facepalm:

firedfromthecircus":atdjr3a4 said:
Yetidh9":atdjr3a4 said:

Not to turn this into a political thread, but sadly that is the state of mind of some folk these days! :facepalm:

your right. This has nothing to do with brexit. A lot of ebay sellers look into the national markets... The german ebay used to be a lot like this but has turned to the better, and dont see it often in UK. Normally i would just let the deal pass... But I would love this jersey for the race. Would look the bomb (if its fits - otherwise I will look like a bomb ... )

Hi,
I did get help from a fellow retrobiker. However, our bid on 82 pounds was to little.

So im actually still searching for one of these early Klein jerseys...

Re:

Would it be cheaper to get a repro one made? Sure I saw a thread on here where someone had one made for what I recall as less than £82.

Re: Re:

ishaw":k0gd4wdh said:
Would it be cheaper to get a repro one made? Sure I saw a thread on here where someone had one made for what I recall as less than £82.

Thats a good though. Seems that it coulad also be in demand for say 10 jerseys. The purest of the pure puitanists would likely step away. But they likely would not need a RIDING jersey anyway :)

Back