• 8. tim75's 1997 Scott Endorphin

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 9. Ajsaunders 1990 Mountain Goat Deluxe

Votes: 31 36.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":38rvtl3n said:
Marin for me , last of the nice colour schemes, not 100% on the tyres but hey, gets it ridden and at least they're amberwall.
It is an absolute belter, although some old amber walls, even if just for BOTM, would have looked much better.

Congratulations jwlinn

Congratulations Josh. Jake’s SA is a deserving winner, with the attention and effort you’ve put into it, and there’s no denying that.

Re:

Congrats to the winner. The story behind the bike is worth the win. Not a real fan of the bike but there's so much more in life than bikes and this win proves it.

And thanks for the votes for my Scott Pro Racing.

Wim

Thank you everyone who voted for Jake's 1992 Mountain Cycle. What a great surprise and honor it is to have won. There were some great bikes in this months BOTM and a great job by all the nominees. Jake's bike was certainly a fun project to work on and bring back to life. It has given me some renewed energy to complete a few of his other bikes I have been working on. Stay tuned. . .

Thank you everyone who voted for Jake's 1992 Mountain Cycle. What a great surprise and honor it is to have won. There were some great bikes in this months BOTM and a great job by all the nominees. Jake's bike was certainly a fun project to work on and bring back to life. It has given me some renewed energy to complete a few of his other bikes I have been working on. Stay tuned. . .

Back