Bike of the Month December 2019 - NOMINATIONS THREAD

Haaland":1sk3vu8f said:
Rod_Saetan":1sk3vu8f said:
Haaland":1sk3vu8f said:
I think so - at least it works great and I’ve seen some CCs with a FASP and this Unicantor saddle.

I only ask as it looks like it’s pointing down at the front, might be the picture angle though.

I think it’s the picture - it works very well.

.. I'd just love to have a go on that Cunningham. A real piece of locomotion art right there.

raidan73":by5s27e0 said:
Yep, all nominees must be forum members. As Peachy says, get your friend to join up adri then we’re all good

I'm sorry, I didn't want to cheat anyone, I didn't remember that rule. I convinced my friend to register, as soon I can edit the post
ciao :D

Re: Bike of the Month December 2019 Submission

Hey guys, with the help of so many, including Bas Hoeve, I was able to complete Earthquake Jake's 1992 Mountain Cycle San Andreas. In his first year as a pro on the NORBA circuit, he was given Rookie of the Year accolades. in 2017, I was also able to get the bike back to Mammoth (25 years later) to race again in the Kamikaze Bike Games Legends Race. Thanks to Bill Cockroft for setting that up! Props to anyone who can name all the legends in the picture!

Thanks for the consideration.

Jakes Family

Attachments

• 9 15 2017, Mammoth, Jakes 1992 San Andreas reduced.JPG
    9 15 2017, Mammoth, Jakes 1992 San Andreas reduced.JPG
    393.7 KB · Views: 746
  • 9 15 2017, Mammoth, Legends Race, Josh, Jakes 1992 San Andreas, Miles Photos (1).jpg
    9 15 2017, Mammoth, Legends Race, Josh, Jakes 1992 San Andreas, Miles Photos (1).jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 746

jwlinn":1wx464wd said:
Hey guys, with the help of so many, including Bas Hoeve, I was able to complete Earthquake Jake's 1992 Mountain Cycle San Andreas. In his first year as a pro on the NORBA circuit, he was given Rookie of the Year accolades. in 2017, I was also able to get the bike back to Mammoth (25 years later) to race again in the Kamikaze Bike Games Legends Race. Thanks to Bill Cockroft for setting that up! Props to anyone who can name all the legends in the picture!

Jakes Family

oh jesus.... thats way cool and I'm not talking about the dudes in the pic

on a bum note
wheres the build thread ?
and your only allowed two pics

Attachments

• 9 15 2017, Mammoth, Jakes 1992 San Andreas reduced.JPG
    9 15 2017, Mammoth, Jakes 1992 San Andreas reduced.JPG
    393.7 KB · Views: 742
  • 9 15 2017, Mammoth, Legends Race, everyone, Josh, Jakes 1992 San Andreas, John Kerr (2).jpg
    9 15 2017, Mammoth, Legends Race, everyone, Josh, Jakes 1992 San Andreas, John Kerr (2).jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 742
  • 9 15 2017, Mammoth, Legends Race, Josh, Jakes 1992 San Andreas, Miles Photos (1).jpg
    9 15 2017, Mammoth, Legends Race, Josh, Jakes 1992 San Andreas, Miles Photos (1).jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 742

jwlinn":2bkbn702 said:

Jakes Family

One of my all time favourite bikes, in fact, hard to think of another which had the same impact the first time i saw it :cool:

Attachments

• file (3).jpg
    file (3).jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 742
Jamis Diablo's Schwinn Excelsior 1942 Clunker.
Finally finished after 6 years. :cool:
Build thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=278773

p5pb18061748.jpg

p5pb18061728.jpg

^ love that

jwlinn":2pd2inw4 said:

Jakes Family

That's insane and utterly brilliant. We really need a build thread and a lot more info.

Back