Skin wall tyre recommendations?

Duxuk

Retro Guru
When the WTB Velociraptor first appeared, I thought it was the best tyre ever. They're still pretty good but my front has started to split in the side walls. It has virtually no wear but it'll have to go. The rear is much better so I Googled around for a suitable replacement front. It seems to be all black walled tyres nowadays. I'd like something which performs as well as a Velociraptor (if that's possible) and won't look out of place. Any suggestions?

If you get stuck: very tidy Onza Rail, shinwall, lightly used. Brilliant on sticky mud, self-cleans. I moved house to a gravelly area and swapped it out. Say £10 posted.

Thanks for the help. I'll probably wait into the new year, now, so that the weather is a bit more classic bike friendly!

What a small world the internet is. I followed the link in Barnard102's comment when it was posted. Now a fellow blogger who I follow has revealed that he knows Terrance, the man behind the RIDER T1 tyre currently in development. Not only that but he has tested the tyres in Switzerland on his retro FS Cannondale. It's a good read. https://diaryofacyclingnobody.com/testi ... -rider-t1/

Re:

I’m looking forward to ordering a pair when they’re out: does anyone know of the price as yet?

Back