Bike of the Month November 2019 - nominations thread

Re: Re:

sinnerman":28hhx56a said:
One of the coolest bikes ive seen in ages, and it gets my vote HANDS DOWN.

Taste is like a pair of buttocks - split right down the middle!

Bollox64":1f8lk92r said:
regan_ev":1f8lk92r said:
Build thread off another forum but entered in RB BOTM? Hmmm

That's been done plenty of times before....
It's a bit like buying cheap beer in a corner shop and expecting to drink it in the luxury of a pub though. If you're going to use the facilities, put some money in the till.

I guess I'm just a stickler for rules, doing stuff properly and fairly.

regan_ev":1fgct6ku said:
unkleGsif":1fgct6ku said:
al":1fgct6ku said:
Well isn't this fun!

al.

Fairly standard really
G
Meaning?

It needs explaining to you?

Some lovely bikes again this month, a good mix of makes and styles from all over the place.
I expect a lot are waiting for the inevitable willy waving month though, always an enjoyable read :)

1552":2blkxhwd said:
regan_ev":2blkxhwd said:

Some lovely bikes again this month, a good mix of makes and styles from all over the place.
I expect a lot are waiting for the inevitable willy waving month though, always an enjoyable read :)
Yes, it needs explaining, hence my question.

No idea what you're referring to re "willy waving month", but don't try to explain, you failed to answer the last one with your cryptic/cliquey nonsense.
R.

regan_ev":2f3ie4iw said:
1552":2f3ie4iw said:
regan_ev":2f3ie4iw said:

Yes, it needs explaining, hence my question.

No idea what you're referring to re "willy waving month", but don't try to explain, you failed to answer the last one with your cryptic/cliquey nonsense.
R.

Regan, I think... they were just refering to the banter, nothing more sinister... is the willy waving month January, when we vote on bike of the year..... :roll:

Latest posts

Back