Bike Of The Month September 2019 - NOMINATIONS THREAD

I'll nominate my Roberts White Spider for consideration. I finished building it last month after picking it up as a bit of a basket case late last year. Still a couple of tweaks here and there, new elastomers etc. But I'm pretty pleased with it:)

Markjohnson76 1994 Roberts White Spider.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3263.jpg
    IMG_3263.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 773
  • IMG_3260.jpg
    IMG_3260.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 773
markjohnson76":19tjq8fq said:
I'll nominate my Roberts White Spider for consideration. I finished building it last month after picking it up as a bit of a basket case late last year. Still a couple of tweaks here and there, new elastomers etc. But I'm pretty pleased with it:)

Thanks!

That White Spider looks nice in black, have you got a build thread for it?

Mark

mk one":5yzxq01g said:
markjohnson76":5yzxq01g said:

Thanks!

Mark

Hi Mark. I don't have one for it. It's been a slow build that changed many times. I'll try to put one together but this is how it started. Bought for £50 from a guy who was amazed I'd pay that much for it. It was headed for the skip!

Attachments

• IMG_9965.jpg
    IMG_9965.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 772
  • IMG_4183.jpg
    IMG_4183.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 772
markjohnson76":3vfw4las said:
mk one":3vfw4las said:
markjohnson76":3vfw4las said:

Thanks!

Mark

Hi Mark. I don't have one for it. It's been a slow build that changed many times. I'll try to put one together but this is how it started. Bought for £50 from a guy who was amazed I'd pay that much for it. It was headed for the skip!

:) its great what you can find sometimes. I was curious wether you had sprayed it black, that kind of answers my question, do you know if the colour is original?

Back