same route 2 totally different bikes, 1 retro 1 modern...

Which is fatser?

• 2008 Fisher

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • 1989 MBK

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters
Have you actually digested(see what I did there?) the above?

I await LGF to stop rogering the bannister (another) and inform us of his findings. With pie chart.

I like pie.....

Re:

Sorry guys, I got a bit lost there somewhere between the multi-coloured dog poo and the jaffa cakes. Did we ever get an answer to the original question

Re:

Sorry guys, I got a bit lost there somewhere between the multi-coloured dog poo and the jaffa cakes. Did we ever get an answer to the original question

Re: Re:

jazzibizznizz":vte35ges said:

jazzibizznizz":vte35ges said:

Yes. More rigorous data collection is required, and LGF was last seen heading out of the window, whilst channelling the spirit of Chief Bromden.

Topics are a chocolate bar... not a biscuit

If you do a massive exploding poo while riding up a hill, the ejection of mass will give you a small boost. Space ships use this sort of thing to change course.

Back