same route 2 totally different bikes, 1 retro 1 modern...

Which is fatser?

• 2008 Fisher

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • 1989 MBK

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters
Re: Re:

Peachy!":d2knmvcy said:
Kult Friction":d2knmvcy said:
Good call..... Arthur without doubt :LOL:

Oh hang on...... Please excuse me, but what was this thread about again?

Something about riding a bike around/up a pole?

Ok, I'm lost? So where did dogs and crayons come from? I was quite interested in that...... I thought I was on Crayola munching chow hound forum...... not a bicycle site, chatting about riding around eastern europe :?

Just pissed myself :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

C'mon guys.

LGF has asked a serious question.

I'm going to postulate that the Fisher was marginally slower, but LGF will then reveal to us that without the proper peer review of a double blind trial, there is not enough evidence to base any meaningful conclusions on.

I suspect that whilst riding the MBK, Mr. Cheese noted that rigid nature of the steel frame gave him a sensation of speed and exhilaration that much exceeded that of the Fisher, so much so that the endorphin release enabled the rider to encounter a small adrenalin release that in itself could have accounted for the time differential.

LGF will continue to point out that without further, more rigorous testing, potentially involving power meters, laser checkpoints and being performed in a total vacuum, said results are not valid, and cannot be the basis of an accurate conclusion.

Boom. Take that, you Crayon-Munching-Fart-Muppet.

I would think the MBK otherwise there would be little point in asking the question, so i voted for the Fisher instead :)

Re:

I think with the amount of crayons LGF will have eaten by now, he's forgotten all about the original question...

Well you were all wrong

The Zaskar was quickest...

<grabs crayons, crashes through window, runs off into the countryside>

Re: Re:

The History Man":2wtugvo9 said:
So do we get an answer? Arthur is waiting

I thought short of the rubber stamping it had been established

My_Teenage_Self":2wtugvo9 said:
C'mon guys.

LGF has asked a serious question.

I'm going to prostitute my own opinion here that the Fisher was marginally slower, but LGF will then reveal to us that without the proper peer review of a double blind trial, there is not enough evidence to base any meaningful conclusions on.

I suspect that whilst riding the MBK, Mr. Cheese noted that rigid nature of the steel frame gave him a sensation of speed and exhilaration that much exceeded that of the Fisher, so much so that the endorphin release enabled the rider to encounter a small adrenalin release that in itself could have accounted for the time differential.

LGF will continue to point out that without further, more rigorous testing, potentially involving power meters, laser checkpoints and being performed in a total vacuum...... and each ride powered by the same biscuits (Fig rolls on ride #1 and Jaffa cakes on ride #2 [now firmly established as NOT biscuit] said results are not valid, and cannot be the basis of an accurate conclusion.

Boom. Take that, you Crayon-Munching-Fart-Muppets

Stevo .

Back