Bike of the month August 2019 - NOMINATIONS

:LOL: :facepalm: smithjss70, seriously!? this is no place for snobbery, the site is for any and all who are into retro bikes, even if they dont have money to burn. There is a current discussion on this exact subject.

And for what its worth, i thought it was a great comment, made me smile :LOL:

Smithjss70":3lwz155u said:
Smithjss70's 1989 Yeti C-26 Tribute Bike

Build thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=401560&p=2959640#p2959640

LMwJUD.jpg

dq3qXh.jpg

Beautiful bike.....that's the rest of us out for this months competition :(

Just wish i had a large enough bank account to allow me to build something like this up :mrgreen:

pencilman77":2v4e9399 said:
Smithjss70":2v4e9399 said:
Smithjss70's 1989 Yeti C-26 Tribute Bike

Build thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=401560&p=2959640#p2959640

LMwJUD.jpg

dq3qXh.jpg

Beautiful bike.....that's the rest of us out for this months competition :(

Just wish i had a large enough bank account to allow me to build something like this up :mrgreen:

Sure the bank account helps, your right its no cheap task to embark on such a project, but I think what amazes me more, it the tenaciousness and the shear diligence to see the project through.

Thanks again Carl. I added some fork pics to the build thread you may find of interest. Should have it back shortly.

Is there just the one bike now? I keep seeing pics of the same cut & shut over and over again. Makes a mockery of my £20 car-boot sale MBK entry. I spent minutes on that!

Smithjss70":1q3n1v7s said:
Thanks again Carl. I added some fork pics to the build thread you may find of interest. Should have it back shortly.

WOW, im a little lost for words, the work and time that's gone into this is awe inspiring.

I never thought I would see another with the Carbon fork too, can I ask are you going to ride it, and if so you must update the thread with your thoughts.

Back