Changing username.

Re:

Yeah, Stodge or Stodgy are good. Not sure about Speedy Sam, something more like Slow-leg Sam would be more appropriate.

The saintly reference has been noted before - my parents were oblivious. St Nod’s Ghost is an anagram I’ve used before.

If I can’t change anything I’ll be Saint Hodgson.

Re:

I would say that it is possible to change your Username while keeping all of your original posts.

There is a member on here who was called LDP - I came across him while doing research into the Kona Ku. His wife has / had the earliest 1995 Ku that we know of, and I have the serial number documented using his LDP name for reference.

I was using the Search tool on here the other day using LPD, but it came up with "No suitable matches found", which I thought was a bit odd. Then I used "Kona" then "Ku" and sure enough all of his posts are still on here with a new name of "Chapeau! Velo".

In his signature he has added "The artist formally known as LDP"

Here's a link to a random post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=224209&hilit

Pip

PeachyPM":6yl60wx2 said:
Yeah I wish it was easier too, I used my "PeachyPM" because I thought I was being asked for a security based reference to be remembered and my business was called Peachy Props & Models.... I had no intention of using it as a monica

Monica? Is that at weekends, dear?

Moniker daaaaahling, moniker

Mike

Mike Muz 67":2ttda0gj said:
PeachyPM":2ttda0gj said:
Yeah I wish it was easier too, I used my "PeachyPM" because I thought I was being asked for a security based reference to be remembered and my business was called Peachy Props & Models.... I had no intention of using it as a monica

Monica? Is that at weekends, dear?

Moniker daaaaahling, moniker

Mike

:facepalm: :oops: :LOL:

What the flip?

Who's Claud's Butler? You'll always be PeachyPM to me. And then there;s that jersey with your 'name' on it!

Never been a fan of changing forum names, as the LDP reference above attests.

What's wrong with you people?

ps. Can I change my username to match my instagram name please? :LOL:

regan_ev":30kg2s8r said:
What the flip?

Who's Claud's Butler? You'll always be PeachyPM to me. And then there;s that jersey with your 'name' on it!

Never been a fan of changing forum names, as the LDP reference above attests.

What's wrong with you people?

ps. Can I change my username to match my instagram name please? :LOL:

There’s another Peachy.... just seemed the right thing to do... I never liked the PM, it made me sound like I wrote great direct messages

I just wanted to be Spud but that too was taken along with Spudders - Spudley and Spuddie so I just got pissed off entered crap and the realised it was more or less for ever ! hence .... Retro Spud was born

Claud’s Butler":h4zrkh5p said:
There’s another Peachy.... just seemed the right thing to do... I never liked the PM, it made me sound like I wrote great direct messages
Personally I would've asked John to change the other Peachy lol :roll: :LOL: :LOL:
I think you've set a trend now.
I think everyone should have a username that resembles their real name becasue it's too weird whenever forum members get together and start calling each other by their screen names. I first found that super weird when I went to my first gathering organised by the Type R Owners forum in about 2005. I never went again becasue it was too weird people calling each other things like "flamethrower" or "snowman" or "K2OMVP" "Chris123456" and it got really confusing trying to remember who was actually who, whose name was what, what flipping car they were in and what their forum avatars were. Just weird!

I kind of like the social interaction on Facebook becasue of the above and makes meets much simpler.

Back