X-lite bar end types

konafan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all. I'm trying to identify some bar ends that are like the Alto Pro mk2 but have a longer sweep on the bars. Does anyone know what they may be called? I'll try to dig out a photo if needed.
Ta

Re:

Hopefully you can make out the style of bar end from this photo

Attachments

• 8da1883d-5c0c-4662-84be-7ae03507d404.jpeg
    8da1883d-5c0c-4662-84be-7ae03507d404.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 234
Re:

Alto pro bar ends but the longer version as they did a slightly shorter one, google it and your see some pic's.

Re:

Cheers. Yeah I did much googling and ebay past and present searching. Got a bit confused with the different types! Especially as some called stubby ski look a bit similar to Alto pro in the photos I've seen

There are some listed on here but this is an early advert on this page, none look like yours...

https://factoryjackson.com/2015/05/22/t ... ite-years/

I am currently in the process of doing a new bike build in honor of X-Lite, i'm trying to showcase every single component they did around the 96-98 era and like Konafan I have had a very hard time trying to gather info, especially now google is awash with X-Lite motorcycle helmets!

My quest even led me to email Alex Trimnell himself, unfortunately this gained no response :(.

Sorry to hijack this post a bit but if anyone out there has any details of x-lite products (what was out and when exactly) I'd be massively grateful. Copies of dated adverts would be the grail but I need to find someone with a massive backlist of MBUKs and access to a scanner/time!

Currently have as follows...
Trimnell rigid tripple clamps with stems/bar
Ti Pro 580 bar
X-Lite Alto bar ends
Bar end caps
Stem Cap
Crank Caps
Clickon Seatpost
PSS Ti Saddle
Chickenstix Levers
2x set of Ti skewers (inc a proto-type set that never made it to market)
Ti Canti Bolts

Anyone think of any other bits, besides stem (don't need as have the trimnell stems)

Cheers, Tom

Back