Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
legrandefromage":34ycuxpo said:
Ha ha ha ha ha! You crack me up.
I thought you weren't posting here any more? Since the last dummy-spitting event whereupon you typed "this is my final post here". That was a few weeks ago, and yet here you are. Oh, and it's no coincidence that it's Tom you're having a dig at again.

You're a ******* *********

Re:

Is it open season for shooting other members down again...

I'll get my gun!

al

Re: Re:

al":1c9lbhvz said:

I'll get my gun!

al
If only! But I find myself in the middle of another LGF against Tom bun throwing debacle again. Just pointing out his continued nonsense, again.

I'd say he's 9 out of 10 on the thorny bramble scale end.

legrandefromage":3i1j1hr6 said:
Madness, its all madness I tells ye!

Weirdly I do have some grey ones available...

Worth fook all, I'll give you tenner?

al.

idlemind":2qb2izrs said:
To be fair why would anyone buy a pair of psychos let alone at that price. They were shit
Becasue they look awesome one the right build. It's all about the look on a show pony.

idlemind":3901z80y said:
To be fair why would anyone buy a pair of psychos let alone at that price. They were shit

So after what you've just read, you think the best thing to do is stick the boot in?

al.

regan_ev":2d3qi98c said:
al":2d3qi98c said:

I'll get my gun!

al
If only! But I find myself in the middle of another LGF against Tom bun throwing debacle again. Just pointing out his continued nonsense, again.

I'd say he's 9 out of 10 on the thorny bramble scale end.

Why are you in the middle of something you've contrived? Theres no buns, no names, just the thread link. The same as its ever been.

And you wander why people leave the site if thats how you behave just because someone changed their mind.

You know what, **** you . You are a nobody, I'm a nobody and have never assumed otherwise. Yet time after time you jump on anything I say like some spoilt whiny kid that cries when they've pooped their nappy.

Have you pooped your nappy Regan? Do you need a big hug from someone, because you just cant stop interfering.

My name is Mark by the way. Other members know this as they've met me in person at rides, the rides where members all pitched in, helped out and frankly didn't take the piss anywhere near as as much as you have done in the five minutes you've been on the site.

Quit it, nobody is impressed, nobody is bigger than any one member on the site especially you so what you think gives you the right to round on me in a seemingly constant stream of vitriol and bile is beyond me.

You have single handedly managed to **** this site up for me. Congratulations, whatever it was you had in mind for me, its working, I hate RetroBike, because of you.

*and another thing, you have the gaul to drag me into other threads and whine on because I wont respond to a Facebook friend request, what are you? 12? Is your infatuation so bad that you're lying in bed clutching at Mr. Oink in hope that I'll reply? Jesus ******* H Christ on a lollypop you are delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back