Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
legrandefromage":jixo03rz said:
Not ebay but still madness for what was a terrible tyre new let alone 20 years sat in a box

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=394071

I saw those :LOL: Frightening :shock:

But thats the nature of collecting. You know those will never be used and its ,well one of those human things that gets us by the bloody horror of it all :LOL:

I only wish my nos Hope bits one day achieve such heady figures :LOL:

regan_ev":130vyjku said:
legrandefromage":130vyjku said:
Not ebay but still madness for what was a terrible tyre new let alone 20 years sat in a box

I thought price bashing was frowned upon here?

If you don't want to buy them, don't.

This IS the "ebay madness thread"
It's not posted on the For Sale thread, and imo it is apliccable to the nature of this thread. Fair enough.

jimo746":27leac2p said:
regan_ev":27leac2p said:
legrandefromage":27leac2p said:

I thought price bashing was frowned upon here?

If you don't want to buy them, don't.

This IS the "ebay madness thread"
It's not posted on the For Sale thread, and imo it is apliccable to the nature of this thread. Fair enough.
Well, in MY opinion, it isn't fair. And it's not ebay. It's on sale on this forum. So it's price bashing a member's advert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back