R.I.P. FairfaxPat

Re:

Pat was so gracious to me and many other Retrobikers showing us around the trails of Fairfax. Very sad news indeed

Oh this is sad news.

I met him momentarily at MMB whilst he was running some errand or other.

A stalwart of MTBs and Fairfax. I saw Gestalt Haus closed for a couple hours the other day and did a farewell for another local who recently passed. Gonna need to open up all night to give Pat a proper send off I should think.

My thoughts with you CK, and the family of Pat. <3

Re:

Although I never knew the guy at all, I remember reading his 'today's ride' thread in awe of the scenery on his doorstep!

It's good to say he enjoyed himself and touched the lives of many, clearly!

Shame to see anyone go before their time, hope there are trails in the afterlife, ride in peace dude!

Re:

Sad news and such a loss for his family and friends, not to mention the wider mtb community.

Ride free Pat.

al.

Re:

Stunned to hear this. Pat was a constant and calming presence on the site.

My heartfelt condolences.

Re:

Condolences to his family and friends - clearly a lovely chap with a heart bang in the middle of the passion we all share.

A huge loss to the world retrobiking community. Always fantastically generous with his time for fellow enthusiasts of every flavour, Pat was an true ambassador over the pond for our peculiar British take on this mountainbike revue we call 'Retrobike'. Privileged to meet and ride with him in his own backyard - memories I will always cherish. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Attachments

• DSC_0382.jpg
    DSC_0382.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_0412_2_2.jpg
    DSC_0412_2_2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_0353_2.jpg
    DSC_0353_2.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC_0371.jpg
    DSC_0371.jpg