Anybody built a Fat ti with 3dv parts

Re: parts selection

Loving some of these idea,s

Heres the choice of 3dv i have plus other bits do i go Grafton/ringle or cooks paul etc to buck the trend

missing from pics is a vvvgc ringle seatpost but the only part i don,t have is a ck threaded headset 1 inch ,i do have 1 on 1 of my 10 anniversary,s but dont want to remove that.
Option for now i have a black spare

Attachments

• P1050436.JPG
    P1050436.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 475
  • P1050515.JPG
    P1050515.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 474
Would of loved to have gone 3DV purple if had all the parts!...kept mine mostly UK CNC silver / blue Ringles and a dash of purple via well worn Specialized Barends, and a SS-5 brake lever...enjoy the build up. They are wonderful frames!

Here was mine, circa 2004-05.

P1010049 by JOHN WILLIAMS, on Flickr

Purple SS-5 brake lever kinda visible here, not sure a if a purple Ringle t-shirt counts :LOL:
fullsizeoutput_d6e by JOHN WILLIAMS, on Flickr

racefaceec90":1m65f5fn said:
sorry to be stupid but what does 3dv stand for?

Great question, have always though 3DV = “Three Dimensional Violet”, however probably we just made that up, a there was nobody to actually ask the question too

Re: parts selection

viengsavanh":2dtvblhp said:
Loving some of these idea,s

Heres the choice of 3dv i have plus other bits do i go Grafton/ringle or cooks paul etc to buck the trend

missing from pics is a vvvgc ringle seatpost but the only part i don,t have is a ck threaded headset 1 inch ,i do have 1 on 1 of my 10 anniversary,s but dont want to remove that.
Option for now i have a black spare

:xmas-cool: nice collection, as usual.

racefaceec90":2dtvblhp said:
sorry to be stupid but what does 3dv stand for?

3D Violet :xmas-wink:

found an old pic.
19229215459_2948837f54_b.jpg

Back