British Eagle Lotus LX 1994

windward48

Retro Newbie
Hi All,

I have a British Eagle Lotus LX I bought back in '94 and looking to sell it however haven't a clue to to ask for it. Can anyone give some advice? All original apart from the seat.

Cheers, V.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 656
Thias":fs68h8wd said:

50 what? Rupees? Yen?

Windward48, if you look on the main page there's a sub-forum dedicated to people asking "how much is my xyz worth?", you might get more replies there.

Nice looking bike though, you could always just stick it on eBay with a reserve you're happy with and see what happens?

No, eggs. ;)
The nice thing about the bike is the LX stuff. All the rest is solid and usable, but near worthless...

Oh, and the seat post is mounted the wrong way. Turn it 180 degrees and remount the saddle. ;)

Anyone know what happened to this?

Re:

Hi all - bought a lotus lx in british racing green frame size small 16" from the factory in Newtown Wales when it was closing in 95 - built it up with 95 lx components for my wife & she loves it - get some strange looks when me & my family go on holiday in the UK & park our retro mtbs outside pubs - the lotus is a great bike but not many around ( on site or ebay - shame ) sorry our lotus is not for sale

Back