every year at this time... I start dreaming more about bikes

Yetidh9

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Dont think that Santa is gonna bring me another Fat. It has likely more to do with the fact that the darkness and cold makes you dream about going flat out in the corners on a smart looking rig...

Re:

Stop dreaming + start riding! (or at least building if it's too snowy to ride :D).

I think you're right, more time to tinker in the winter, too busy riding come the summer :cool:

Re: Re:

ishaw":12d9qvq0 said:
This needs to be in the >97 section due to the mention of rig;)

Any using the term rig is talking a loads of bo11ocks

Attachments

• D8128F10-64C6-4E3E-9492-8A03C99CA15B.jpeg
    D8128F10-64C6-4E3E-9492-8A03C99CA15B.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 339
Re:

Cristmas is the time for getting FAT. I have something special in m/l if you are feeling flush ;)

ha ha... there will absolutly be no further mentions of any %#&. My non native language may have played into this misbehaven. This will not happen again!

And with that said: Wintertime is also riding time. I have my christmas morning regular, making a chrismas three on Strava riding my trusted 1997 Trek OCLV... looking forward to that ride and many more. And if snow and frost kick in propper, then night rides is the best! Crossing frozen lakes in the night where the snow lights up from the sharp riding lights ..

Re:

Yetidh9":ghnh95cb said:
And if snow and frost kick in propper, then night rides is the best! Crossing frozen lakes in the night where the snow lights up from the sharp riding lights ..

Almost poetic!

I quite fancy a ride on Christmas morning this year as well.

Re: Re:

Joe_Rides":sctda7md said:
Yetidh9":sctda7md said:
And if snow and frost kick in propper, then night rides is the best! Crossing frozen lakes in the night where the snow lights up from the sharp riding lights ..

Almost poetic!

I quite fancy a ride on Christmas morning this year as well.

Well, but best option is that we will just have mud... not as poetic...

Back