The Bunny hop and limbo is back at the malverns 2019

themountie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I guys me and Jez Avery will be bringing back the bunny hop and limbo at the malverns next yr ,
heres a taster taken from Jez posted on facebook:

To Start the Wheels Rollin.
To Gather the Bunny hop Comp
Old Skoolers togeva.
To Gain interest for...

THE Malverns june 2019
( it will happen this time )
.Daihatsu offroad bunny hop competition.
.And Limbo contest.

On the 23rd of December I'm travelling down to malverns to plan with Leslie Dalley of how we used to run
THE bunny hop comp, because I've forgotten as I was just a competitor like yourself

And I was nervous at the time and just wanted to clear that BAR.
FOR the inevitable flex stem.

I WILL Blag (Northern Word) some Runners up and Winners Goodies .
And Steve Miller my New Friend in the 80s/90s Atb Bike Builders bike scene.
HAS came up with a Canny
(GREAT, Northern Idea Word)
For the Winner of the B-HOP-COMP.

AS A HINT?
MY Last Photo shoot for MBUK IN Sept 1998 Your Will received two prizes as the winner revenant to that photoshoot.
Both fings, 21 years old.
AND both you could hang on the wall of your man shed. .

SO. Spread The Work My Fellow ATB,ers .

AND Any of YOUR Ideas would be Much appreciated. To add to the Bunny HOP Comp Comeback.
As I'm Running them Both..

Hava Great Sunday my friends.
Thank For Reading .Jez Avery.
Bikeology Liverpool 2019 sponsors.

( Jeramy Paul Avery)

I plan to visit this event. Finding a B & B is proving a task. But i'm sure i will find one near. As for bunny hop i'll pass.

tintin40":oq0om6kp said:
I plan to visit this event. Finding a B & B is proving a task. But i'm sure i will find one near. As for bunny hop i'll pass.

Why not join the rest of us and camp over night,

As for B&B’s where abouts are you looking as there’s tons in that neck of the woods - just not many around Eastnor/Ledbury

I’m only 10 miles down the road so know the area if you run out of ideas of places to search - might be able to point you in the right direction

Retro Spud":35c3n6t1 said:
Why not join the rest of us and camp over night,

As for B&B’s where abouts are you looking as there’s tons in that neck of the woods - just not many around Eastnor/Ledbury

I’m only 10 miles down the road so know the area if you run out of ideas of places to search - might be able to point you in the right direction

did camping there back in 94. Not to be relived again. After the silly season of xmas & new year i may well pm you for your pointers :D
Thx

themountie":308cbdnw said:
We got a special prize for the winner of the bunny hop

what is it? and whats the format for the comp?

Latest posts

Back