The worst bike on RB?

Re:

^ an excellent starting point will be to remove* the spoke protector.

* and destroy, with pics please. Half burnt or in smithereens is good.

Re: Re:

Oldskool13":1e3nhemd said:
bluetomgold":1e3nhemd said:
Oldskool13":1e3nhemd said:
And then there's this....

The trouble is I've actually started to get a soft spot for these old unloved British clunkers. :facepalm:

I'm beyond help, maybe it's time to quietly withdraw from this site before Admin kick me off!

I wonder if there's a site for middle aged blokes with questionable bike taste?

That's nice!

I had a K2 which was very similar, and which rode brilliantly, although it was let down by some of the components. I'd love to do some upgrades on one - I think the frames are actually pretty decent.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=349632&hilit=falcon

Nice wasn't a word I was expecting. It certainly wasn't how my wife described it when I arrived with it last night. I've just looked at your link, nice! ;)

Trouble is you've started something, it was going to be a quick clean up and possible cable change. Now I'm thinking full strip down and rebuild. :facepalm:

:mrgreen:

Re:

Amatuers :roll:

I've been riding the low end crap since I joined retrobike.

Examples: Raleigh Alaska, Emmelle California, Townsend Beartooth, Falcon Pathfinder, Apollo Kilimanjaro, Royce Union something or other, Raleigh Massif, Shogun Tiagra and once I survived the red route at Innerleithen on a Integra Phantom and that was scary as fook. Also took part in two single speed championships on a emmelle missile in the first race and a Phillips Tempest roadbike I pulled out a skip for the second which won me the shonkiest bike award :LOL:

Bring on WBOTM ;)

Back