Help for my VOODOO Titanium

Now we can see the pictures!

It looks fairly recent. And nice. I would be surprised if it was made in the USA at that price point, but since it has
a low serial number it may have been prior to mass production in the far East.

BTW, your workshop bike stand looks great - can you please tell me what brand it is because I utterly hate the ones
with a top-tube / seat-tube clamp?

Re: Re:

SEANSTEPHENS":8a12gbds said:
Judging from the info I find on Google it looks to be the 1997/8 model. Really nice build btw I'm loving that

it's what I thought too (1997/98 model)

Woz":2mbx8wdg said:
Now we can see the pictures!

It looks fairly recent. And nice. I would be surprised if it was made in the USA at that price point, but since it has
a low serial number it may have been prior to mass production in the far East.

BTW, your workshop bike stand looks great - can you please tell me what brand it is because I utterly hate the ones
with a top-tube / seat-tube clamp?

I was looking for a database for voodoo frames, but I suppose it does not exist.

my bicycle display is a BICISUPPORT, repair stand

http://www.bicisupport.it/index.cfm?languageID=GB

https://www.lordgunbicycles.co.uk/bicis ... bike-stand

this bikestand to mount a bike from scratch is fantastic, but to do some quick repairs I also use the tripod that you have with clamp in the saddle tube

41O7T%2BD9UfL.jpg

Thanks for the info. about the bike stand!

At one time I had a Voodoo Hoodoo AL from about 2000; it had canti studs and disk mounts
but it was clear the disk tab was "an after thought" rather than integrated in the design of the drop-out.

So, there is a good chance your frame is earlier.

Woz":1hzcc140 said:
Thanks for the info. about the bike stand!

At one time I had a Voodoo Hoodoo AL from about 2000; it had canti studs and disk mounts
but it was clear the disk tab was "an after thought" rather than integrated in the design of the drop-out.

So, there is a good chance your frame is earlier.

Back