show us your Rocky Mountains!

foxb13":23gtp5ds said:
Time to resurrect this thread, then. One year day to day since the above post ;-)
My just rebuilt Rocky Mountain Cirrus.
file.php
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2cUjNG8][img...r.com/4820/45880743871_b965d314eb_b.jpg[/img]Foxb13 RM cirrus by Wholly Spokes, on Flickr[/url]
Hope you dont mind me adding this photo foxb13

You're welcome fiendish fiet, thanks! BTW, I don't know what went wrong with my attachments, but some images disappear, most notably one for the BoTM October 2018 nomination/vote :x

foxb13":2ro42yvk said:
You're welcome fiendish fiet, thanks! BTW, I don't know what went wrong with my attachments, but some images disappear, most notably one for the BoTM October 2018 nomination/vote :x

Well if we had two votes your Cirrus would of been my second choice.
Im a sucker for a Rocky

mkone":20dht4uw said:
troje":20dht4uw said:
Nice collection! I'm happy to give some attention to that TiBolt :)

:) thanks, and for the offer too. The TiBolt is actually down the list of builds with it being more of an impulse buy, and the fact i will probably never find a pair of SL Ti's cheap enough these days :roll:

Mark

Hi Mark,
how about the steel Vertex :oops: ?

Martin

mforrest":19uuo9ic said:
mkone":19uuo9ic said:
troje":19uuo9ic said:
Nice collection! I'm happy to give some attention to that TiBolt :)

:) thanks, and for the offer too. The TiBolt is actually down the list of builds with it being more of an impulse buy, and the fact i will probably never find a pair of SL Ti's cheap enough these days :roll:

Mark

Hi Mark,
how about the steel Vertex :oops: ?

Martin

Evening Martin

Thats waiting for some Tange forks to come along but i havent really been looking that hard to be honest as other builds got in the way :roll:

Mark

Back