Fat Chance Kickstarter

Yeah, I'm kicking myself I didn't get a kickstarter, but oh well, bought a FS bike instead.

I'm pondering (well trying to free up the funds from she who runs the budget) one soon...
Biggest issue is the paint job haha. narrowed it down in bottom to top; grello, lavender, aquafade harlequin, aquafade normal, team jersey (I'd almost forgotten team jersey till I was looking at the catalogues the other day at work, 93 there it was that's what i remember going ooooooooohhhh for back in the day)

T'boo Ted":2ls2gs6h said:
Yeah, I'm kicking myself I didn't get a kickstarter, but oh well, bought a FS bike instead.

I'm pondering (well trying to free up the funds from she who runs the budget) one soon...
Biggest issue is the paint job haha. narrowed it down in bottom to top; grello, lavender, aquafade harlequin, aquafade normal, team jersey (I'd almost forgotten team jersey till I was looking at the catalogues the other day at work, 93 there it was that's what i remember going ooooooooohhhh for back in the day)
I’m not just saying this because I bought one, but I love the ride. The ridge fork flexes is a pseudo suspension way. It really is a great ride. This next one I’m getting is going to have 3.0 tires. I can’t wait to take it out!

ez054098":1zj4tz9k said:
T'boo Ted":1zj4tz9k said:

I’m not just saying this because I bought one, but I love the ride. The ridge fork flexes is a pseudo suspension way. It really is a great ride. This next one I’m getting is going to have 3.0 tires. I can’t wait to take it out!

Great review and god knows you have enough halo bikes to compare it too :LOL: but but but.....c’mon we need pictures of this beauty :roll: By ‘ridge fork’ surely you mean segmented fork like the classic and much imitated BOI/Yo fork ?

M-Power":3u4ddw90 said:
ez054098":3u4ddw90 said:
T'boo Ted":3u4ddw90 said:

Great review and god knows you have enough halo bikes to compare it too :LOL: but but but.....c’mon we need pictures of this beauty :roll: By ‘ridge fork’ surely you mean segmented fork like the classic and much imitated BOI/Yo fork ?

I haven't received the new bike yet. Probably December or January.

Re:

Dependant on geometry I’d like a Ti version. Just purchased a Ti hardtail for winter riding with nice and slack head angle and long top tube.

Any links to anything about them?

Na just someone mentioned on the facebook that he'd love a ti version and fat chance replied that they were looking into it depending on how many were interested...

"Fat Chance Bicycles Xxxxxx Xxxx yes! We are making plans and are taking names for those interested in ordering. For me, Steel and Ti are different. I like them both. (-: "

Re: Re:

d8mok":1rt41ooy said:
Dependant on geometry I’d like a Ti version. Just purchased a Ti hardtail for winter riding with nice and slack head angle and long top tube.

Any links to anything about them?

Im not mugged up on modern Ti bikes. Whats ‘the one’ to have, preferred geometry and style of build ?

Re:

I’ve gone for a Kingdom vendetta X2. Built up with mid level parts as it’s a winter/second bike. Rides lovely and is far better than I expected.

Spec I went for the new pike debonair 160mm , GX 12 Speed , XO cranks , Magura brakes , DT wheels etc.

Re: Re:

d8mok":2bmj9wq6 said:
I’ve gone for a Kingdom vendetta X2. Built up with mid level parts as it’s a winter/second bike. Rides lovely and is far better than I expected.

Spec I went for the new pike debonair 160mm , GX 12 Speed , XO cranks , Magura brakes , DT wheels etc.

Love the small production artisan ethos. Very nice looking bikes with great reviews. Interesting how they cut frame production costs.

Back