BotM September 2018 nominations SUSPENSION SPECIAL

Retro Spud":3h2yi4jq said:
Tricky1977":3h2yi4jq said:
One day I’ll have something decent enough to enter ;)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and Whilst I’d love to win, I’ve built my bike for me and my own pleasure - winning BOTM doesn’t come into it

As Myteenageself once said in an idle conversation at Icon o Classic over a coffee as we looked across a long row of mega buck exotica a few years ago.
“There isn’t single bike here that I wouldn’t want to change at least one thing on”
And to be honest he was right .... we all have our own take on aesthetics and things of beauty - so perhaps we should all man up and enter
Unless........

Re: Re:

jimi911":1m6nh0kp said:
Left this late and it looks like I got beat to my first and second choice for entries. No biggie.

Lots of great bikes ... this is my fav rider.

Jimi911's 1996 Klein Adroit
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=348599

Welcome to the party

Never been a natural lover of Kleins but what a stunner !

Thanks for all the excellent entries this month. I'll get the poll up as soon as I can - having a few issues seeing some of the images right now

Retro Spud":3toej77m said:
As Myteenageself once said in an idle conversation at Icon o Classic over a coffee as we looked across a long row of mega buck exotica a few years ago.
“There isn’t single bike here that I wouldn’t want to change at least one thing on”
And to be honest he was right .... we all have our own take on aesthetics and things of beauty - so perhaps we should all man up and enter

Rubbish.

I've never been correct in my life, and I don't drink Coffee.

:)

Kleins; boring.
Fat Chance; Boring.

Always the same builds.

Back