Disk brakes

Re:

Does it have disc mounts on the frame and fork mate? If so you can although you will probably need adapters to run current brakes as the fitting standard changed. No great problem though.

Recommendations would be Shimano Deore or above as they're cheap and brilliant. If you have the cash Hope are also superb.

Thinking, I've got a full set of Shimano XT I keep meaning to sell if you want some.

Re:

As above. You will need to replace the wheels unless you already have some with rotor mounts.

If the frame wasn't designed with discs in mind, you'll need some zip ties or adapters to run the brake hose (or drill out/ modify your brake bosses).

Re: Re:hi mate cheers for advice how much for cat wheels?

brocklanders023":fl431157 said:
Does it have disc mounts on the frame and fork mate? If so you can although you will probably need adapters to run current brakes as the fitting standard changed. No great problem though.

Recommendations would be Shimano Deore or above as they're cheap and brilliant. If you have the cash Hope are also superb.

Thinking, I've got a full set of Shimano XT I keep meaning to sell if you want some.

Back