The Mountain Bike Legacy Tour

Repack Rider

Senior Retro Guru
When I was a full time rock band roadie in the sixties and seventies, our tours didn't have names. It was just the names of the bands.

My representatives in UK asked whether I would like to call my next UK lecture tour this fall the "Mountain Bike Legacy Tour." My tour has a title. I have arrived. I can live with that name.

Dates will be in October and November. If anyone wants to talk to my people about putting another stop on the tour, contact my representatives, Benji Norton and Daniel Jones at Fat Tire Flyer UK & Europe. You can reach Daniel at Random Adventure and Benji at The Bike Cabin in Chorley.

They asked me whether I wanted to talk about my rock band roadie experiences too. In addition to the mountain bike adventure, I also had one of the greatest rock band adventures of the 20th Century. I'm getting to the point in my life where I have more stories than time left to tell them.

Re:

The Swanage ride and talk last year was a highlight! Hope I can catch you again. Look forward to the venues being released.

I have some dates now.

7th October Sandiway Ales Brewery Northwich CHESHIRE

11th October Rapha Manchester

13th October Otec, Aylesbury Buckinghamshire

18th October (Frazer)

20th October Keswick, Lake District

29th October Velo Domestique, Bournemouth

1st November Brixton Bikes & Green Oil, Brixton, London

Re:

Velo Domestique is walking distance for me, brilliant! I’ll see you there Charlie.

Back