2 or more of the same bike?....

Re:

That Kona with the Flames is Awesome! I love flame paint schemes, Bikes/Motorcycles/Cars/Dragsters doesn't matter.

I think GT and Redline had some SICK flame scheme's too.

Re:

I have a 95 zaskar le that I really don't ride very much because I don't want to worry about breaking XTR M900 parts. So now I have a 91 zaskar with cheap LX parts that I ride more often. I also have a Trek and a Marin that I ride a lot. I don't think it's weird to have two of the same.

Re:

To complete the thread I’ve split up one zaskar and the spooky which wasn’t complete. Most bits gone now.

Think I will keep the frames though as 16inch B.B. zaskars seem to be rarer now and the spooky almost never comes up for sale.

Re:

All bits gone now and I’m hoping to put the cash towards another bike which will be used more. The spooky went to a happy user on here.

It’s quite refreshing to have a good clear out. I don’t need the space but it’s nice none the same

Next in danger is my STS Lobo as it never gets ridden.....

The History Man":1m2aozu4 said:
Mrs hm thinks they’re all the same apart from trig.

Guess this could work to your advantage.. you could sneak another one in and she wouldnt notice :cool:

Re:

I’ve got 2 89 cannondale red shreds...but they are different sizes..non of which fit me :roll:

Re:

I had 3 FAT CHANCE Team Comps once but then sense prevailed and i shared the love.

Latest posts

Back