Kona Fire Mountain [update: bought, collected, pics]

Tricky1977

Marin Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Yes, it’s a ‘92 Fire Mountain.

If the King headset is in good condition then it’s almost worth buying just for that. It also has XTR M901 and M900 front and rear derailleurs, and XT M730 cranks.

Re: Guess the Kona...

Lol I did go for it what am I like! Best offer accepted :D

Let’s hope the photos were right and it has the XTR bits and headset... I bought it mainly for the XTR as I said not sure about the frame, although I really want a Kona.
I remember listing after a Fire Mountain back in 93-94

Bummer. Maybe they'll box it for you if you arrange the courier?

Or maybe some kind soul on here might pick it up and box it for a few beers or a bottle of fire water?

Yep! Kindly Videojetman has offered to pick it up...
but I might just as well get it while I’m up in Birmingham next week, as I’ll have to pick it up from that area either way, so feels like the same effort?

But the eBay seller is now claiming they don’t have the money in their PayPal... hmm I smell a scam!

Tricky1977":3liwujx1 said:
But the eBay seller is now claiming they don’t have the money in their PayPal... hmm I smell a scam!

easy enough to check if it was sent to them. If they cant recover the funds that is a problem at their end and they need to sort it, not you :)

mark

Back