Recommendations for a Bike collection courier for <£15?

Hi there chief, I had a sub £9.00 quote from Hermes recently with no wheels..
Dimensions, 98 x 48 x 28. Weight 14kg.

It all depends if the seller is willing to break it down into smaller chunks and pack with efficiency!

Give them a whirl.

All the best,

Mike

Is the bike worth much?
If it can be packed as small as possible then Parcelfirce 48hr through Senditnow etc will be under £15 . There’s a 30kg Wright limit, so it’s really just the size of the package that’s an issue.

Sadly it’s the other way round.
I’ve got to pursuade an ebayer who incorrectly listed their bike as delivered, to pack it up and be in when the courier arrives
I paid £85 for a Kona punt that looks like it has XTR all over it....
Might have to let it go unless some kind soul could help collect from Manchester in return for some Karma bits or a small paypal donation :)

Oh and I need the wheels

Tricky1977":1i0xcx0k said:
Sadly it’s the other way round.
I’ve got to pursuade an ebayer who incorrectly listed their bike as delivered, to pack it up and be in when the courier arrives
I paid £85 for a Kona punt that looks like it has XTR all over it....
Might have to let it go unless some kind soul could help collect from Manchester in return for some Karma bits or a small paypal donation :)

Oh and I need the wheels
I’m about an hour from Manchester.
I could possibly help with pick up.
Jeff.

Thanks Jeff!
I’m regularly in Brum so could drive up and collect from you next week. Happy to pay your fuel/ a drink

Tricky1977":3dfgl9yj said:
Thanks Jeff!
I’m regularly in Brum so could drive up and collect from you next week. Happy to pay your fuel/ a drink
Just let me know address for pick up. I can pick up Friday or Saturday.

Aaah thank you so much!
I’ve offered her this Sat or next Wed when I’m in Brum, let’s see what she says

If you do go, please check it’s got XTR bits and Chris King Headset ;)

Back