What’s wrong with me? Stop buying!

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":1x2ggmae said:
clubby” said:
And by the way, you didn't "win" the bikes, you bought them.

The wise words of someone who has un picked the marketing guys evil ways of hoodwinking us into thinking we’re winners
Fact is we were just the highest bidder on the day

Often wondered did I find a bargain that most missed, or just some gullible fool “who paid more” / “was prepared to go higher” (Delete as appropriate) than anyone else
[/quote]
But it feels so gooood.

Need to liquidate a few myself.

Re:

Yep, I did win as I payed less than I could have and will end up with nice bits after covering my costs. Problem is I have a garage full of nice bits that I have no use for :facepalm:

There’s worse problems to have to be honest, I just can’t help myself.

Re:

You are not alone. I said no more bikes ever a few months ago, then the rarest of rare things, a once in a lifetime bike was offered to me. The timing could not have been worse but what can you do ?

I doubted my sanity buying it but now interest seems to be growing a bit in that era, so im starting to feel pretty pleased with myself and you know what that means ? More bl00dy purchases :facepalm: :facepalm:

Re:

I've got frames and bits hanging up here that I bought in 2004 and have never done anything with.

Solution?

Why, I'm building a bigger garage of course!

:LOL: :facepalm:

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":8adufrvo said:
I've got frames and bits hanging up here that I bought in 2004 and have never done anything with.

Solution?

Why, I'm building a bigger garage of course!

:LOL: :facepalm:

:LOL: Love it !

:) most the things i was going to say have been said already, i like the one about finding a hobby, something else to spend your money on :LOL:

Like a bad trip, just go with it! man :cool:

btw, there are some nice Oranges on Ebay at the moment ;)

Back