ID my P7 please

Kingswood

Old School Hero
bought a P7 a while ago to strip and clean th eframe up then punt on. gives me something to do in the summer months. did one last year thats on the wall in my garage.

started on it today and the frame isnt the bare metal one, im unsure if its been painted as it doenst look a 'colour'. more a dull grey.

this is the seriel number if its any help in ID what i've got :-/

A4032611

thanks

Photos work wonders...especially as there are small details like canti hangers which allow correct identification.

I have one from 99 which is painted a dull grey. But I *think* that your serial number means March 1994. But don't quote me on it.

they were never bare metal though, but a metallic overcoat thingy, chrome style. and probably came in other colours too. get some pictures :)

FluffyChicken":2wqn07k7 said:
they were never bare metal though, but a metallic overcoat thingy, chrome style. and probably came in other colours too. get some pictures :)

Nickel plating with a clear coat of lacquer on top.

thanks for all the replies, heres a pic of her sat in my shed - massive pic! sorry

Ns7d83Z.jpg

Looks standard to me.

They were nickel plated then lacquered.

The lacquer may be damaged or peeling.

was8v":3llue8aa said:
Looks standard to me.

They were nickel plated then lacquered.

The lacquer may be damaged or peeling.

thanks for the speedy reply. maybe my flash was abit bright but its defo not like my other P7, it seems painted :-/ this is my other one

obaGO5a.jpg

Back