Help me identify this MTB frame

Is it my eyes and a bit of wishful thinking but is that the outline of a serial number on the none drive side down tube just before the BB shell or just some randow blemishes in the paint combined with an IPhone screen.

Oh and welcome to RB bye the way

It's not a trek.

Dropouts are totally wrong, as are the brake bosses, bottom bracket, all of the lugs, seat tube, cable bosses... etc. :)

Not a giant either, nor a Kestrel.

Something is making me think Coyote, or kenesis? I know I've seen that BB and dropouts before. What makes you think it's not carbon?

Nice frame, and welcome to RB.

There we go then .....apart from a couple of minor discrepancies it’s just like a Trek, even though it’s NOT

Hey someone grab me a fire extinguisher and help put my flames out... I’ve been Flambé by Mr Teenager

Re:

I'm sure i've seen a thread on here before about a frame very similar to this but NOT made of carbon but aluminium as the OP says at the begining.
i've no idea what it is though :facepalm:

Re:

The frame weights around 2kg and it doesn’t seem to sound like carbon :D
There are some scratches there and there... none of them show any signs. That’s why I don’t thinks it’s carbon. The head tube though. It makes this weird plasticy sound... maybe around the bottom bracket as well. But maybe it’s because of lots of space.
Thank you for a warm welcome.

Retro Spud":2g4o3t5n said:
There we go then .....apart from a couple of minor discrepancies it’s just like a Trek, even though it’s NOT

Hey someone grab me a fire extinguisher and help put my flames out... I’ve been Flambé by Mr Teenager

:LOL: :LOL:

Sending you an e-hug, Mr potato.

Hello again, there is nothing written on the none drive side down tube, but I believe I found a serial number on the none drive side dropout. It's 1601016. This did not help me but maybe I do not know where to look...
I think I want to sell the frame but I have no clue what to ask for it. Any thoughts regarding this matter would be highly appreciated.
Hope all of you nice people will have a good day.

ref :-

Avishunie":1ek3aqqn said:
I think I want to sell the frame but I have no clue what to ask for it. Any thoughts regarding this matter would be highly appreciated.

To be honest the seat post (so long as its sound) will fetch almost the same as the frame on the open market and be far easier to move on.

Since we don't know what the frame is and the condition/quality of the paint is poor you may find it hard to find a buyer willing to take it on, even if it were a Trek (which we know its not) complete with its original paint you wouldn't have queues of people lining up to buy it, sadly its not a long lost frame from a Boutique brand that's going to make you rich.

Get some better pics up, measure the frame and get it on Ebay for the market to decide

My_Teenage_Self":1ek3aqqn said:
Retro Spud":1ek3aqqn said:

:LOL: :LOL:

Sending you an e-hug, Mr potato.

I'm feeling all warm and squidgy again :LOL:

I've definitely seen something like this before too.....Peugeot and Grisley were doing some off the wall things way back.....hmm need to find out!!

Back