I'm having itchy feet :(

Re:

I currently have 4 bikes. The least interesting to me is my Trek 6300 slr. I've thought about moving it on a few times to make room and free up money for something else. The trouble is that each time I ride it I really enjoy it. I go from thinking it's time to sell to thinking it's time to upgrade the crankset and brakes. :facepalm: I completely understand the problem. Then I think, well I only have 4 bikes. I can have one more. I'll just get the frame now and build it up over time. I'm so glad I found this group. Otherwise I might be trying to explain it to a therapist.

Re:

How about building the Xizang up and giving it a few good rides?
Then make decision on which bike to move on... you never know, you might decide the Xizang isn't for you after all...

I've kissed many many frogs before I found my princess. Some big names have fallen by the wayside because they've been, well, a bit naff.

Re:

^^ Aint that the truth. The gorgeous 753 Islabike would have got my nod for top spot at the Show & Shine, only because riding a hard tail PACE felt like riding rebar bitd.

Latest posts

Back