Need help to identify the mtb decals and parts.

Cruz

Retro Newbie
Hi folks. I am interested to buy retro Mtb with aluminum frame, but there are couple of decals or on it. So want to know how much worth it. Here are some photos, seller sent me. And i also could not find any info about the crankset. I cannot ask for second time to seller to send other photos. He is weird and strange guy. If anyone knows about the decals and parts will be glad to hear.

Attachments

• IMG_20180522_184745.jpg
    IMG_20180522_184745.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 288
The frame is rattle-can sprayed over most of it.
Crank is bottom end Shimano
V brakes are XT mid-late 90's
Kalloy (probably) seatpost is back to front.
Rear mech is turn of the 90s DeoreDX.

Frame style, e.g. rear of the BB is familiar, but can't remember.

You'll need a proper picture of the frame material sticker, the front mech and the Rims (both different)stickers.
And a serial number if you can.

If wired and not willing, avoid.

Re:

Rear rim looks like 1st gen of Zaac 2000 (branded then as Rigida), front sticker looks like early '90 Mavic (they all looks similar, so model will be unknown as long as model's number will be unknown)

Avoid it.
Check the forum for more info and interesting stuff and read about retro and modern bicycles.

It doesn´t matter the money you have to spend in the new project, but spend in what you like and know. There are lot of people that thougt they bought a masterpiece and when they ask in the forum if it is really a masterpiece, they realised that they have been cheated.

Back