26"TYRES

Re: Re:

wilson2002":29kiqff5 said:
I might even get Big Ben in brown not too sure,what do you guys think?
regarding brown: I personally like to stay traditional. Either black or tan walls.. however those could look cool. I would say it depends on your ride colour. Got any pics?

Hint to post pics on here I find the easiest way from an apple device is to email an original photo to yourself, choosing ‘medium’ for the file size. Then you get a reduced version that works...

Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, or if you need something a little tougher the Marathon Greenguard.
The Greenguard does amazingly well, beating stalwarts like the Gatorskin. I use it on my tourer but I am about to try some Supremes.

Rotorhead":mzyv1598 said:
wilson2002":mzyv1598 said:
regarding brown: I personally like to stay traditional. Either black or tan walls.. however those could look cool. I would say it depends on your ride colour. Got any pics?

Hint to post pics on here I find the easiest way from an apple device is to email an original photo to yourself, choosing ‘medium’ for the file size. Then you get a reduced version that works...
Hi I will post a photo this weekend

Rotorhead":1kmy772n said:
wilson2002":1kmy772n said:

It's not a rare or expensive bike,I just liked the look of it and how it's nearly mint for it's age

Attachments

• vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 211

gradeAfailure":3pmcr83h said:
Schwalbe Land Cruiser are also good as a dual-use tyre - my sister ran them for several years as a general purpose commuter tyre.

Land Cruiser Plus have got better puncture protection. I've got a set of 26" x 1.75 on an old Raleigh MTB, and I run Delta Cruiser Plus in 35c width on an old hybrid. Good strong tyres and not expensive either.

Back