BotM April 2018 - nominations thread

My pride and joy..
Pencilman77's 1995 Litespeed Obed

ls1.jpg

ls3.jpg

need some time off work to give it a good workout round the New Forest,
build thread - http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=377482

Re:

Dont worry people...no crack, its a piece of helicopter tape to protect against cable rub, i know its not strictly necessary on titanium, but when the frame is perfect condition, then i dont want to affect it in any way.

Re: Re:

pencilman77":1ypavcud said:
Dont worry people...no crack, its a piece of helicopter tape to protect against cable rub, i know its not strictly necessary on titanium, but when the frame is perfect condition, then i dont want to affect it in any way.

TFFT :LOL: Some incredible bikes this month...again. Seems there will never be an ‘easy month’ of entries in BOTM.

Re: Re:

pencilman77":3cgbyxoa said:

Phew ! That’s a relief, it would have been such a shame

Sadly I had a similar experience with my Manitou FS with someone pointing out a crack, except that was a real one :x

Only upside for me after getting over the shock, that crack won pic of the month.

They say no publicity is bad publicity and a lot of folk will have looked/studied your Obed now :LOL:

Back