How many owners ? Any high multi owner bikes or F & F ?

M-Power

Old School Grand Master
Its a bit sad i know :oops: I tracked back one of mine to 7 previous owners once :LOL: any advance on that ?

Re:

C’mon, sure some of the Kleins ans Zaskars on here have been around the block a few times ;)

Re:

5 just on here is impressive THM. After ~ 30 years id be expecting some into double figures, especially with iconic models :? Its a bit wet finger but i reckon most halo bikes are around the 4+ different owners by now at least.

Re:

Thm I take it your Rourke is a road bike.
They are just down the road from me and still have some nice old stuff on the walls.

20170406_114058.jpg

THM's old Rourke, still going strong!

Re:

Thats the spirit... :mrgreen:

Stunning picture of the heather.

@Retrojunkie. Do you still have a
Wicked Lite and any pics or build thread ? :?

Re:

Never had a wicked light, it was the only avitar I could get work that looked any good. The reason I asked about thm's rourke is I kind of have one myself. When I first got it, it was marked up as a Dave hinde dragon but he's a wheel builder so investigated a little further as there were only 4 digits for the frame number.
Turned out the bike frame was built at rourkes for a guy name Matt Miller from the same area as Hindes shop. So looks like rourkes built these frames for hinde on the hush hush.

It now wears Rourke livery and there's no doubt in my mind where it was born :D

Back