What Bike Are You Never Going To Sell?

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
I've been pondering this question for a while, mainly due to the fact since around 1990 I reckon have owned approximately 100 (actual riders)(give or take ten?!) different bicycles. Obviously like many here, simply fulfilling boyhood dreams of owning the rides we lustered after. We all have regretted selling certain bikes for sure but what is the bike you will never sell? and...why?

Here is mine... and, its pretty crappy on the RB scale... but, I have ridden this 94 Cannondale more than any other bike...EVER! Soo many miles and the frame refuses to die. Love it. Although I will admit the Charge saddle and white chinky tyres are about to be binned for something more civilised :)

Attachments

• rsz_20180324_170829.jpg
    rsz_20180324_170829.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 742
I've sold everything I said i'd never sell

maybe my work bike, but only because I want to ride one til it actually dies.

Re:

My GT Team RTS. That's going nowhere. DBR Axis TT is a close second as I built it at a particularly difficult time and it helped get me through that.

Re: Re:

ishaw":2e5co7z3 said:
My GT Team RTS. That's going nowhere. DBR Axis TT is a close second as I built it at a particularly difficult time and it helped get me through that.

I really want a team rts in 16"...hhhhmmmmmm

Re:

My 1990 Kona Fire Mountain, in all its gas-pipe glory has stayed when I've sold: My

1993 Orange Prestige
1995 DRB Axis TT
1989 Explosif
1993 Kilauea

All of which are FAR better bikes. I dunno why I keep it :facepalm: Still, I can't have a user name of Splatter Paint without at least one splatter paint job bike :roll:

Re:

I'd be very carful about saying 'never' but the one's I'm most unlikely to ever part with are my Muddy Fox Explorer and GT Zaskar

Back