What to build.

The Altitude (93) is the one in my signature and just noticed it's from 2012, but needs the most work and money.
I can't ride it either as I removed the paint from the rear triangle and it's still happily coated in protective lube, but will need a time.
The problem there is, I accidently bought another Altitude 93, that needed little work but in a smaller size and that's been my summer bike for a while. So with the work and not needing one it's taken a back burner. (it's the one linked in my signature)

The kids is almost, and grew out of the 24" wheel bike but could just ride it last summer.
but now he's taller than "grandma" and my sister so I'm going to see if the Helkama (in my signature) works, since it's soo pretty.

The 1991 Rocky is a Hammer, but I still have my Altitude from a kid, so it's just another bike.

Maybe I should kick the dist, check the other stash of complete bikes actually work, maybe get the mud off them.

But what I do know is I need to update my build threads and put up some for the missing ones. :LOL:

I think I have the parts for all, that's another issue...

If you have 5+ frames in the basement.
And you have a hard time to decide which one of these to build....

... Just buy another one!

Easy as this. :roll:

Re:

Altitude and if you need bits I have loads and for you these would be cheap as chips mate
syncros bars, stems,mavic rims 28/32 XTR hubs 28/32 front xtr mech, cantis,rocky branded rockshox......

Re:

Altitude and if you need bits I have loads and for you these would be cheap as chips mate
syncros bars, stems,mavic rims 28/32 XTR hubs 28/32 front xtr mech, cantis,rocky branded rockshox......

Re:

Build the lads bike first and then he'll drive you mad to ride out with him. That should get you started on your own bike.
Which bike to build first? The one you want to ride this summer.

Back