HONC 2018 -Who's in?

Re:

Staying over at the Plough Inn in Ford on the Saturday night with Hot Chilli if anyone is staying over :cool: :cool:

Well, I had a little pootle...............

Those of you who are previous attenders may remember the last descent last year or the first climb a couple of years ago. This is the one that Lord Murray of Seatpost gave us some thrilling footage of with his ersatz GoPro.It being one and the same, it currently looks like this.

Strangely enough nobody else had ridden a bike up there. For the mudworrier(s), there wasn't a lot to be seen. Anything can happen in the next 5 weeks so keep the anxiety high.

I continued up and then down the way i came as there seemed no point in going further. I went out to Prescott and Gretton then cross country to the other slopes where i very nearly found myself seduced by hypothermia and the call of a place of shelter.

Onward and along the Broadway Road back towards Winchcombe, looking for some kind of sign...............

So i did see a platform, but not the sort associated with Mud. Or Showaddywaddy for that matter.

Toodle Pip!

NB. This message was brought to you without the aid of my usual photof*cket so let me know what you think of the resized pics. Ta.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_a8.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_a8.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 338
  • fullsizeoutput_a7.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_a7.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 338
  • fullsizeoutput_a9.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_a9.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 338
Re:

Nice one Mr History!

Looking forward to this event. Never fails to bring a smile to my face! :D

Mike

Retro Spud":3bgjulxk said:
Looking good THM

Pic look good to me as well.... who you using these days then?

Nobody. Tried resizing them on the imac preview tool. Uploaded straight to thread so no host other than RB.

Seems to look ok.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_aa.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_aa.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 323
Cool

When I added pics that way they all appeared at the bottom of my posts in one lump and I couldn’t insert text between them

Tim Nice but Dim

once pic is uploaded it gives and 'insert inline' option. This will drop the pic wherever the cursor is when you click it.

UPdate. ground frozen and light snow here this morning. I predict a wet one.

after going out had to go on a life saving mission......

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_bf.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_bf.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 272
Back