The Rarest of rare?

B3":36za7w8a said:
What's the rarest thing you've got?

I'll start, i've got a doughnut cable hanger by a company called RAD components, early 94ish, used to have 2 now only got 1, a bit like Hitler.

I've never seen any others!

I'll post a pic when i get time.

I have a couple of these.

I have a SunTour XC Pro Microlight bottom bracket, NOS in box with instructions. Alloy cups with steel inserts for the bearings. Very rare in non-MD length - most of the Microlight XC Pro BBs were for MD cranks and so had a shorter axle. For years I assumed this was for MD until I actually measured it. I don't think this even made the SunTour catalogue, and it's the only one I've ever seen.

Re:

Yup. Both were new. Moved them on a while ago but still have the cranks. Not had an MD one, thought they were harder to find?

Re:

Maybe there's a stash out there, I've had mine for donkey's years. I think I have used MD ones in both 68 & 73mm.

What did you sell yours for?

Re:

I had one of the ones off Ian. turned out to be for the wrong shell width, but I managed to bag another off the bay. I've recently given the one I had off Ian away. NOS in the box with instructions.

I have a three pulley Suntour (correction not Shimano) rear derailleur. ...among other things. I'm not sure it's the rarest of rare things I own. I think I need to look into why it is not branded w/ a Suntour logo.

Attachments

• 3pulleyShimano.jpg
    3pulleyShimano.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 152

Latest posts

Back