Most Expensive Retro Build Spec Possible.. Theoretically !

I know dirt drops aren’t that expensive but couple that with a Cook Bros High Rise and WTB Multimounts etc it ought to start stacking up

Maybe a fillet brazed Salsa stem - never seen one for sale but I suspect it will be at least $ 1000

Re:

Slightly off topic, so apologies in advance to the OP!

An earlier post by Haaland got me wondering - are original IRD posts more valued than the repros, or do they sell for similar / less?

I've made a post in another thread to prevent this one getting clogged up with replies - if you've any thoughts I'd be intrigued to hear them!

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=378956

There was that Mountain Goat frame on ebay last year for £10,000.

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":uy4vrjx0 said:
Spokes, Marwi Ti dye, of course the more you use the more expensive they get ;)
Maybe...perhaps even the much rarer and also much more fragile Fiber Flight carbon spokes (of which I have lots :) ).

Talking of seat posts...M-Power, how much did you pay for your 29.4 Syncros Ti? Get it on the first post, nobody will beat that! :shock:

mkone":p8rgao0k said:
There was that Mountain Goat frame on ebay last year for £10,000.

True but did it sell ? There was a mint GF Pro Cal from 89 up on ebay.com a few years ago for $16,500 but it never sold. Trying to keep it as ‘real’ as possible but I have to say its starting to get..... insane :shock:

but keep it coming....Il update the main spec post later with a running total ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I hate to be the one to point this out but isn't the parts list missing a few parts? Like Cranks, Chainrings, and Bottom bracket :facepalm:

Re:

What do we think for cranks; NOS MoraTi, Cooks Ti, Onza, Machine Tech etc? Boone rings?
Who made that Berillium axle BB?

Back