Annual Manchester velodrome bike jumble 11/02/18

Retro junkie

Retro Guru
A bit later than previous years. Always a good event and day out.
If your selling you need to book a space. You can find where to book on the jumble events year dates list. Just search for the velodrome events and go from there..
Usually plenty to be had and keen prices!
Doors open to sellers at 8am until 10am to set up then public come in at 10am. Think it's only a couple of quid to get in!
Post up if your going from off here

Re:

I have lost momentum in selling this yr after last yr as have not sold a lot thought out the yr so I will prob be staying at home :-( and giving it a rest.
I did sell quite a bit last yr at the jumble,

I might have a sale day at my house for any of you guys wanting cheap retro stuff and for guys to sell stuff .

Could call it a retro coffee morning or retro brunch

Re:

There were a few of us last year, I remember drystonepaul had some real bargains! I'm sure longun was there and I did speak to at least a couple of others. The Mountie was also there selling like myself...

Should be good do I've got a big list hopefully get some bargains take plenty of money this time. Bits I seen last time that I'm still kicking myself that I didn't get them. Hopefully find my next fix for the few weeks after be looking for anything a bit purple in colour for current build a 97 santa cruz heckler

Back