What's the rarest part you own?

Re: Re:

Yip it was yours mate :cool:

stew-b":382ue4p2 said:
Antstark":382ue4p2 said:
This thing..... very rare and very expensive to run..........oh and that old 94 Funk Force gs frame aint too common either :cool:

I think I owned that frame once! my ex wife used it,very rare :)

Me neither..only in the catalogue

I have the matching 94 Durango (pro comp) too. :cool:

stew-b":1ksybsil said:
cool,always wondered if it was still around,still never seen another one..

ferrus":2jmh8yjf said:
Speaking of Zero, I recently acquired a 'Hermann' prototype stem which is an awesomely stylish chunk of machining, and a set of Grey Components V brakes from the same seller.

Other recent goodies include some custom Campag Record OR parts; the rear mech sports an engraved badge and the thumbshifters are polished silver with machined caps. Lush!

Ooooo, show me pics of the Grey V brakes, my old friend Andy Grey designed them and i haven't seen a set since Bitd.

Re:

You knew the fella who designed/made them, cool :)

Unfortunately I'm unable to do photo's (don't ask why :facepalm: ).
They were bought from our man manitou916, so I'll see if he still has some pic's of 'em, along with the stem.

ferrus":1o02yrgx said:
You knew the fella who designed/made them, cool :)

Unfortunately I'm unable to do photo's (don't ask why :facepalm: ).
They were bought from our man manitou916, so I'll see if he still has some pic's of 'em, along with the stem.

Yeah, he was head mechanic at Sensible Bike company which was my LBS.
I do have a NOS gold anno Grey Jockey wheel. He did the V brakes, Headlocks and Jockeys but ran out of money so sold out to Zero Compoinents.
On an aside, apart from Mtb racing, his other passion was circuit racing his 2CV.

**Edit** Not Zero components but Zoobits :facepalm:

Back