PIPMEISTER

Re:

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Pip!

Hope to meet up with you on the trails soon!

Mike

This was sent by Pip to me today..he asked if i could put it up..again thanks for all the lovely words of encouragement and best wishes..he really appreciates it..honest

***Update for RB: two more tubes disconnected yesterday, so now drinking all liquids, & leg compression turned off. Still on Morphine at the push of a button though! Grim-ish bit, so look away now if your eating. Been shown how to both empty & change my poo bag, which I am told will be required for about a year. Diagnosis won't be known for about a week from when the nasty bit was cut out. Back on a bike .... two months?***

Thanks
Ernie

This is a real time text update from Pip...again he was happy for me to pass on updates...

Yeah I reckon - I don't mind who knows what detail, but it's a bit hard to judge what some people think about reading that sort of detail. At the end of the day, it makes it easier rather having to continually explain to individuld members why I haven't been cycling anywhere or buying any gear or getting involved in topics.

They are now saying that I've developed hospital based Phnemonia (spelling?), which is what the extra CT scan was all about and the antibiotics down a new Canula. Discomfort last night was bloody hard work with just Codine and oral Morphine

Thanks again to all for their best wishes and encouragement

Ernie

Back