Raleigh M-trax TI sizing

saxon

Retro Newbie
I have always loved Raleigh bikes and still own since new my 1985 Raleigh Royal touerer which is magnificent!

My daughter has just grown out of her small adult sized Scott MTB. She's only 12 but around 5ft5inches to 5ft 6 inches already so I am expecting her to be tall. I'm very interested in picking up one of the M-Trax Ti4000 type bikes as I've always loved them and was just wondering if a medium frame would be about right and something she could grow into?

Most of those I have seen for sale come with no suspension forks so I was hoping to pick up a set of Pace suspension forks. Can anybody advise which models would be best suited to the frame?

I might even contemplate a respray if required and would welcome advice on whether the M-trax frame stickers are still available?

I'd be grateful for any help those in the know can offer,

Saxon

Re:

My wife 5'6" rides a med (17.5) M Trax MT400 with no problems, so I think you should be fine.
The earlier Pace forks with 80mm travel are fine as are some of the similar travel Rockshox. So RC35 series. Just factor in th elastomer replacement at £45.

Back