cycleshow 22nd-24th Sept Retro Display,6-8 spots last chance

themountie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi guys this is serous the cycle show at the nec have contacted me and asked if we can do a display in the Pit area close to the MTB course , as they will be pushing the Mtb scene this year ,

Please see the floor plan attached

http://www.cycleshow.co.uk/wp-content/u ... 23-Aug.pdf

Amongst others your bike will be displayed next to CUBE and GO PRO out side and this is Free of charge if want to head in to the halls then it would be the regular price this is to be confirmed.

They would want us the fri Sat and Sun to be there for the display and talk to people about there bikes,

cube and others will be leaving there bikes over the week end the area is locked and cctv and security around all the time,

We need some Dream bikes but also we need some from the lower or mid range from 80 to 97

Security :
If you require you are able to take your bike away at the end of fri ,sat night and bring it back the following day, or they are able to sort storage for the bikes inside the NEC for those who are happy to leave them there they have cctv security guards and all will be locked for the duration of the night,

anyone interested please post a pic of what you have got even if its a shed find or survivor

Its a great chance for the public to see your rides

***** up date they will be providing Exb Badges for us for the 3 days allowing entry in to the whole show a reg pass on the door for 3 days would be around £50 per person *****

***** update we have 3m x 4m / 12m² plot to work with *****

***** update we prob have space for 6-8 bikes on the stand , anyone that wants to come and has a gazebo that would like to donate it for the week end it would be much appreciated + free rain over the woodland 1.7km dirt track before the show opens on fri and sat mornings ****

***** they are also giving me 5 free passes on top of the exhib passes to give away******

Members interested in going :

Cheshire1980

Re:

while it's nice that they want the retro scene there that sounds like it's a free display for them, that costs them nothing at all and display bike owners don't even get a free ticket? after travelling and displaying their bike at their cost, not to mention their time talking about their bike for the cycleshow, they should give a better incentive than "come and show off you bike and spend time entertaining people about that bike for a weekend"

a free ticket will cost them nothing and may encourage people to take part.

just my opinion but seems a bit one sided.

:)

Re: Re:

jonnyboy666":9x6rrgid said:
while it's nice that they want the retro scene there that sounds like it's a free display for them, that costs them nothing at all and display bike owners don't even get a free ticket? after travelling and displaying their bike at their cost, not to mention their time talking about their bike for the cycleshow, they should give a better incentive than "come and show off you bike and spend time entertaining people about that bike for a weekend"

a free ticket will cost them nothing and may encourage people to take part.

just my opinion but seems a bit one sided.

:)

Have to say i totally agree with Jonny, i'm heavily involved in the car show circuit and show/display cars usually get free tickets plus prizes on top! :)

Re: cycle show 22nd to 24th Sept Retro Display,

I agree and I said in my first post would need to be confirmed and will need to chat to the guys to ask if they could do this for us,

Re: cycle show 22nd to 24th Sept Retro Display,

Update they will be supplying exhib passes to us for the 3 days allow entry to the show inside and out and allowing us to walk round before then open

It could be also possible if a disclaimer is signed you could take your ride around the woodland track

Re: cycle show 22nd to 24th Sept Retro Display, 8 to 10 spots av

need to check with karen as im away racing over night the weekend before, and its the start of term so time off etc may be tricky. ill see what i can do and bring a pace rc200 and trek 9500. ill message you here of o facebook when i can sort it buddy

Re: cycle show 22nd to 24th Sept Retro Display, 6-8 spots av

If u do not get much interest I have enuff myself to fill the stand lol

Back