Coming back to the fold.

:shock: 20 notes. Lucky chap. put some off road boots on and away on to the off road fun. Love that year for MF

Minifreak":3eso72nf said:
Good score, look forward to seeing what you do with it, strip and tidy up I guess?

No plane's other than a strip down clean and rebuild but you never know i have been looking at the drop bar mtb's and as my current ride is a cyclocross bike im tempted.

fattiman":2turaz2n said:
Stunning bike, i think they used to sell that one in the littlewoods catalogue way back in the day if i remember rightly. Such an iconic brand.
May I ask what draws you to the Raleigh and muddy fox brands in particular?
I would like to see pics of the Saracen that you have too - 95 was a very good vintage for that brand with great vivid colours such as greens and blues.

Hi
Unfortunately the Saracen has long been past on but i will try and big out a pic or two, that one was a fantastic bike to ride, especially on the BMX track or in the bolder covered wood beeing so short it was great at the technical ride. As for the everyman brands i seem to end up with its nothing more than luck as to what i find locally at a good price.

Cheers B.

Nothing wrong with those brands very iconic and have had some great factory riders like tomac and warner! Great stuff indeed

Just in time, it's the yearly RB weekended at the NY Moors this weekend (cropton again), though I can't make it this time.

Apparently there is some in fashion gravel bike enduro fireroad event on too. I think they're basically drop bar retro bikes with modern equipment ;-)

Back