Found - wide, flat 25.4 bars

GB

Dirt Disciple
Hello

Whilst I'm all for "cool" retro, some bits make all the difference to make these bikes actually usable and a lot more fun! I've been hunting for some wide flat bars in 25.4 (660mm+) which of course didn't really exist in the 1990s... I found some by a company called Toseek on eBay from China - they took a couple of weeks to arrive and came today, under 2 weeks after ordering. 700mm but can of course be trimmed and only £16. They look exactly like the photos, right up to the hilarious OCCV logo. Well only one letter out must mean they are as good as Trek, right?

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOSEEK-Carbon-F ... Ciid%253A1

Yes, £16 carbon bars are a bit scary, but I just tried to snap them out of the stem and they didn't just fail immediately, which is a good start. I suppose I could have fitted 31.8 bars but I tried and they just looked daft next to a super skinny tubed steel frame.

Thought I'd post in case others were looking too.

If anyone has an uncut set of 5 degree Salsa Pro Moto carbon bars, I'll have them!

GB

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back