Show us your Specialized

my two specialized, s works epic (1992 and 1994)

file.php

file.php

My Specialized 1998 S-Works M2 XX - Grabber green.

Attachments

• IMAG0411.jpg
    IMAG0411.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,568
  • IMAG0414.jpg
    IMAG0414.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,568
  • IMAG0406.jpg
    IMAG0406.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 1,569
Brought this last night on a local trading site, It had a buy now of $40nzd (20 pounds) so I grabbed it. Not sure what the plans for it are yet.

Attachments

• Rockhopper comp.jpg
    Rockhopper comp.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,285
Well it seems i can now join in on this thread, picked this little beauty up last weekend.

1995 Specialized M2 Team, JMC replica.

Picture taken on the golf course at Ravenscar yesterday, where a couple of the scenes from dirt were filmed... :cool:

QjfzPbrl.jpg

Re:

Hi all,

Just picked up this seemingly-older Specialized, and was wondering if you guys could tell me about it?

It's a Rockhopper, and the serial number looks like CP894169

(sorry for the potato-quality pics)

II0yM7R.jpg

It's got brakes down low which I haven't seen before, but I'm not a "bike guy" by any stretch of the imagination, so I don't know how common that is.
My other Specialized (I'll probably ask about that later once I can get pics) had the brakes up high, and I actually had a kickstand down below, which I'd contemplated doing with this one ... but now I see they make kickstands that attach further back near the rear axle.

One thing I'm curious about, the part of the frame where the seat post inserts is kinda flared or splayed out in a sense ... is this normal or is it damage?
hcuv9py.jpg

Back